- Sam Adams, Boston
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales, Milton, Del.
- Brooklyn Brewery, New York City
- Stone Brewing Co., Escondido, CA
- Deschutes Brewery, Bend, OR
- Rogue Ales Brewery, Newport, OR
- New Belgium Brewery, Fort Collins, CO
- Road Dog’s Brewery Tour, Seattle, WA
- Allagash Brewing Company, Portland, ME
- Live Oak Brewing Company, Austin, TX
The granddaddy of craft breweries, Samuel Adams was founded in 1984 and has grown to national prominence while staying true to its independent roots. Take an hour-long tour of the brewery, which are hard to miss—they take place every 45 minutes from Monday to Saturday. The popular tour covers not only the brewing process, but also the storied history of patriot and beer aficionado Sam Adams. After the thirst for knowledge is quenched, guests can sample some of the company’s 30 styles of beer.
Stay: Though the Samuel Adams brewery is located in the Bostonneighborhood of Jamaica Plain, it’s a quick cab ride to the luxurious Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Stay here and you’ll be treated to precise service and a location directly across the street from the Public Garden and Boston Common.
For the full Article Click Here.